Our Refund Policy
How do I get the 30-day money back refund?
We are sorry to see you go. If we can do anything to make it better, please let us know.
To get the 30-day money back guarantee for your shared or reseller hosting, please cancel your account within the first 30 days of purchase. We cannot refund you until the cancellation request is complete.
Please note that our 30 day money back guarantee does not cover refunds on VPS hosting, dedicated servers, administrative fees, bank charges, install fees for custom software, custom services purchases or domain name purchases.
Only our first-time clients/accounts are eligible for a cash refund into their bank accounts. For example, if you've had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
Please see section 9 of our Terms of Service for complete details on our money-back guarantee and a link to the cancellation form.
For return clients, do note that refund for unused services will be added as credit to your client account to be used to pay for future invoices.
There will be no refunds for any account suspended for disobeying our terms of service.
Hosting with Domain Registration Refund
For hosting accounts with free domain registration, refund requests made within the 30-day money back guarantee period will have the common market value subtracted for those TLDs as domain payments are non-refundable
Web Hosting Account Cancel Steps
Cancel your account by following the steps below:
- Login to your client area and click on the Services->My Services
- Click on the View Details button beside the service you would like to cancel
- Click on Management Actions tab and then click on Request Cancellation link
- You will receive an automatic reply confirming we have your request.
- Wait for a separate cancellation-confirmation email(up to 48 hours later).
- Reply back to the cancellation-confirmation email and ask for your refund.
- You must get written confirmation from Hostnet stating the amount of your refund and requesting your account details.
- Please allow up to 15 days for your account to be refunded.